Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pre K

The girls are starting Pre K on Monday! I am excited for them but a little sad at the same time. They will be riding the bus from my sister in laws house to the "big school" The pre k program is in the elementary school! They will be riding the same bus as all the other kids. I told them not to worry I would come to school and make sure they found their classroom. I promised them I would be waiting for them when the bus got to school and my little Ryleigh said "Mom you don't have to come to the school, I can find our classroom." :( I was so sad but happy at the same time that she felt like a big enough girl to do it on her own. Luckily Devan is more then happy to have me there or else I would really have a hard time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy