Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Updated pic of the little ladies.

So I have fallen completely off the horse when it comes to blogging. Our busy schedules do not allow a lot of extra time : (   A lot has happened since our last post and I will try to catch up eventually. The girls and I went to FL leaving daddy behind to work : /  We visited my aunt and uncle there and had a blast. I have been reading all of your blogs all along I just haven't been noticeable. I dedicate time every night after working out to facebook which is fun but in the end worthless time. I am not going to try to put that time towards my blog because I know in the future I will appreciate the blog so much more. I joined a weight loss program through the hospital that I work at and lost 19.3 lbs for a total of of 22 since last summer. It is A LOT of work but I keep on chugging. :)  The little ladies are home sick today, poor Ry threw up last night after almost a whole night of stomach cramps : ( Poor kid.  Posted below are some updated pictures of the girls, they are getting so big!


I guess my memory cards are at work : / I will post more pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy