Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bittersweet

I have been a STAHM for the last 4 years and it is coming to an end. I start work on Monday as a Medical Assistant in a small physicians office. I am excited to start work but I am a little apprehensive. I am most looking forward to what opportunities working will bring for our family.
Here is a look back of the last 4 years being of home with the girls. 
I can't believe how fast they are growing. 
8 Months old 

1 year... this was the first time I left them for more then a few minutes. Awww they sat waiting with their binkies and blankies for me to come get them. When Ryleigh was a baby she would squeeze her fist open and shut when she wanted to be picked up. She started this very early. When I came in the house she was squeezing her little fist a million miles an hour. 

2 Years we were in our new house!

3 Years at the fair. 







3 years










Almost 4 


4 years, thank you Ryleigh and Devan for being so wonderful. At times you test my patience. but I love you with all my heart. Even though I am not going to be with you all the time I will be thinking of you a lot and will miss you. 
Love always Mommy.

3 comments:

  1. Times go very fast!!! Your girls are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blinked and my babies grew up - I feel the same way. Such sweet photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so very right. I got goose bumps all over from your post, it was so sweet. I feel like if I blink I will miss something :)

    Your girls are just precious and are very lucky to have such a caring mommy.

    WTG on your new adventure. There will be hard times with the new adjustment but it will all be awesome. When I went back to work I cried every day the first week and I was only part time LOL. Now the time I do get with the girls I make sure is really special. And I think it has helped their independence :)

    ReplyDelete

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy