Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

More pictures of little Sophia

I think it is safe to say that the girls adore their new cousin. They have had babies around before that they have not given the time of day... I guess a year in between can make a big difference or maybe there is something about Sophia that they just love... I know I love her sooo much but that is pretty easy. She is a cutie pie. Here are some pictures of the girls and Sophia that melt my heart.


Ryleigh and Sophia 

Devan and Sophia

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! They will be awesome mommies one day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are precious. My girls just love their baby cousin too. It is so fun to watch them interact with babies :)

    ReplyDelete

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy