Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

School

School is big with the girls! They love it. We get the typical I don't want to go from time to time, overall they like it and they are great at it. I love seeing their work come home a lot of it correct. They are very smart. Their little brains are like sponges, their thought process has really taken off.

Devan had an assignment where she had to put a noun correctly into each sentence, she picked her own noun. I loved her answer because she is always losing her stuffed owl Lila ;) she tells me she must be on an adventure. I can just see how her eyes must have lit up as she wrote in Lila as the missing noun. She never gave the two words available a thought. 



Both of our girls LOVE to read. They are total geeks and I am in love with this. They read and read and read! Ry is done with the Junie B Jones series. She reads entire books in just a day. Their total reading minutes logged for the month in October was over 1000 minutes. I so hope things stay this way. 


Roger, Ryleigh's raccoon usually joins her for story time. 


These two pictures are of Devan reading the dictionary. 

Yesterday she read me the definition of Elf and Hare. I wonder how she picks which definitions deserves being announced. She also read in the dictionary that you have to be 35 to be president. The way this kid retains information like crazy Her love of the dictionary is going to lead her to great things someday. 

Ryleigh got ready for school speedy quick so she could play with her stuffed animals. This is how I found her playing school. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy