Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween



Halloween is one of my favorite holidays :) it is so much fun. This year the girls decided to be princesses again. This didn't hurt my feeling, we bought their costumes last year from the Disney store and they weren't cheap. It made me happy to know they would use them again. I opted for the Grinch this year. I found an awesome tutorial on YouTube for the Grinch's make up.

Halloween day I wore my Grinch costume to work and won first place! It was quite silly wearing that costume around. I had to pump gas and drop the girls off at school dressed as the Grinch. 

Halloween night it poured buckets. We went to a sub division for trick or treating, we let the kids sit in the back of Randis car so when we made frequent stops it was easier getting in and out. 

The girls at school Halloween morning. 


       
             Stethoscope and all lol 


   Everyone who dressed up in my office


Sleeping Beauty, Iron Man and Cinderella
           fueling up for the big night. 








          Another Happy Halloween :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy