Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Fall

I better get a move on with some fall posts before winter sets in. You can feel it in the air, that point when you know there is no return for warm weather. We have had the last of our warm days for this year. We were spoiled really, we were so used to the warm sun this October that the chills hit us like a ton of bricks. It is was a whole 23 degrees out yesterday when I started my car :( I am hope with a sick kid today. Boo, poor Ry. I literally made it through an hour of work. A big 4 flu shots :( Randi, the kids and I headed to Beth's farm stand this past weekend for a hay ride, corn maze, petal tractors and apple cider. The girls and I have gone every year for the past four years! Last year we went with Randi and Cody, no Hai baby obviously ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy