Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sometimes summer needs an extension

When summer ends too quickly, pile in the car on a fall night and head to get ice cream :) City lights set a perfect scene where a summertime tradition brings you back for just one more night <3 

We have the girls to thank for this memory <3  AND my dear crockpot that cooked all day while I slaved away at work.  The girls were not taking no for an answer tonight. We ditched routines and schedules to fit in sporadic family time. I know we made the right choice. I will look back and be happy with our choice, i try to avoid thinking I should have made time. We ended the night with our chores checked off besides a sink full of dishes that can wait. When my kids are grown I won't have an excuse for a messy house but in the meantime messes win over missing out on memories. 








~DLR RDR~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy