Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Sunday, October 20, 2013

One On One


I started my day with Devan by spending an extra couple minutes with Ryleigh getting her ready to go with Nanny for the day. We picked out a pink outfit for the Breast Cancer Walk in Belfast and put a support ribbon in her hair :) I can't believe how mature and grown up my little girl is. Give her a task and she will make sure she does it and makes you proud. When Ry headed off I got in the shower while Devan, Chris and Saiga played outside. Chris was in and out and Devan kept herself entertained with her owl Woodland and playing horses. Next we headed to Hailey's 7th Birthday Party. On the way I got Devan a Blue Raspberry Coolatta from Dunc's. She read the whole way to the party (Junie B Jones of course) At the party she played with Kaylee, read in the bean bag chair then we headed to the park. It was fun watching her every move. I didn't have to share my eyes and ears, it was all her :) She played for a while, then wanted to take Woodland for a walk in the stroller. We ended up walking to the Library where we sat and read two books. The last book she picked was a picture book. I recorded her story and it is so sweet. She has a lot of little girl in her still and I LOVE it :) We also renewed her Library card so she got a couple new Junie B Jones books. When we got home she curled up on the couch and read some more :) I think her total reading time for the day was one hundred and thirty five minutes :) Go Doop. Ry came home and showed off her loot from her day with Nanny :) She picked matching stuffed animal dogs for her and Devan (such a sweetie pie) We colored at the table then dinner and a game as a family. I wish there were more days to spend time with just one of my girls. I love them so much. I love spending time with all of us too but there is something special about putting all your effort and love into just one child for a day. Today Devan wore a dress (no surprise, it's all she wears now) her hair in pig tails and went to the party pushing her stuffed owl (and a book) in a stroller. She is such a little girl <3 Ryleigh is maturing faster then Devan. The other day at the store I found Ryleigh posing with the manikins, he he he. She likes certain outfits but they are not dresses like Devan they are cute sweaters and plaid and all things girly and cute. I love them both so very much.

Ryleigh all ready for the walk. 

Woodland heading to the party ;)


Doop

Reading in the car
At the party...

Coolatta time 

Going for a walk.

Story time at the Library 

A Great Book. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy