Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Keepin' on.

Girlies had a busy weekend. Sleep over at Nannies. Nanny Grampy and the girls have made a yearly tradition to go to the pumpkin festivities in Damariscotta. Every  year they love if more and more. 

Sunday was Garrett's 2nd birthday party :) Happy Birthday Gare Bear. 

Sunday night the girls went to Grammies to spend the night because Momma had to work Monday and there was no school. All of the cousins got together and had so much fun together :) 

The girls were telling me all about Christopher Columbus Day. They had fact galore. I hated history and next to nothing sunk into my skull. Girls must take after daddy here. 

My girls <3



M

Sunset from the weekend, so pretty. 


Looks like this weekend just may lead to some one on one for each of the girls. This excites me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy