Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Phone dump and plans in the works.

Time to delete pictures off the ol' phone. I take so many pictures both on my phone and with my camera and never do anything with them. I need to get better about this! 






In the works: first, we are booking our NH trip this week :) this year it's Randi, Cody, Hailey, crystal, Julian, Sophia, the girls and I! 

Heading out in mid June 

We are pumped! Looks like we are going for four nights. Story Land, pool, outdoor adventures and more. The men won't be coming along due to busy schedules. Good thing we can handle a whole mess of kids without them. We are staying at the Attitash Mountain Village Resort. It's a two bedroom, two full baths, full kitchen, laundry, fire place, indoor pool, outdoor pool awesome place! Last year a black bear walked right into our parking lot looking at us like, nothing to see here. I can't wait for the trip! 

A FL trip may be in the works as well. My Aunt and Uncle live in a resort in Sarasota FL that is packed with fun, other than leaving to go to the beach there is no need to leave the resort. We pay for plane tickets and we have a vacation! We shall see! Chris mentioned driving but it takes so much time and my vacation time is limited. 

Come on spring! Woot woot! 

Oh I have to mention that I'm snuggling my Devan on the couch while she plays DJ, her favorite song right now, My Home Town. She loves when it says get together at the Pizza Hut. So cute.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy