Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

So stinkin' tired

Yup, it's 7:30 at night and I'm laying in bed. I just put the girls to bed and I'm done. Luckily I hurried through some chores when I got home.  I worked until 5:00 tonight, the last 2 plus hours I was in a meeting. I have felt like crap all week long. Horrible sore throat, my lymph nodes are so swollen. To top it off Chris was on night shifts the last 4 nights. I sleep like crap when he's not here. EVERY little noise brings me out of a deep sleep and I lay awake. The girls are off to a sleep over at Randi's tomorrow night. I'm hopefully doing my taxes... That's IF my W2's are in my hands tomorrow. So far I haven't received them. According to work they were mailed on the 31st. Ya, right. Six business days to get from Rockport to Warren? There are several of us waiting. So glad this week is almost over. Looking forward to dinner with Chris tomorrow, cheer for my girls on Sat, relaxing Sunday and to be able to swallow without swallowing my tonsils. All in all not too bad of a week could be worse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy