Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I made up for my slack




Things fell into place for today yet again, I am a beleiver in everything happends for a reason. I went to bed last night after feeling like I really needed to focus a little extra energry on the kiddos because we had forgot spirit week for the first two days. Last night we hung out together and the girls each got a turn on Dreambox, a math site provided by their school. We woke up to an icy mess. I was a little discoutaged but was happy to see we had a two hour delay. I had already made sure I got as much as I could done last night so we could focus on Decades day for school in the morning.. NOW we had extra time to get everything done and have a stress free morning. Devan wanted to dress up like an 80's chick. She was a cute as can be 80's girl. She was intrigued when she found out I was born in the 80's Her and Ry played school and Devan pretended she was me as a kid. Ry wanted to do crazy hair day but quickly changed her mind when she saw her sister dressed up for decades day. I quickly found an outfit for her to wear and did her hair, she is a 60's lady today. So cute too! Both outfits were all things we had a home too. Thanks to our one delay I had time to go to Duncan Donuts before dropping the girls off at school. I had 1/2 a blueberry coffee and the girls had a Peep Donut. SO, just when I felt bad I turned things around and feel good all around again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy