Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Lazy pants

No workout tonight. I'm trying not to feel guilty about this but I can't help it. The night just kind of disappeared on me. I put the girls to bed and decided to clean and go through clothes. I slept for about 4 hours total last night so I'm exhausted :/ I didn't waste a night off though, all of our lunches are packed and ready to go. I'm in bed ready to get some sleep. The dog snuck up in the bed with me to cuddle and he's already snoring away. Maybe I will get up early enough to workout in the morning. Chris will be home tomorrow afternoon so I will be able to run :) it's a good thing I'm not working out tonight in the long run. I'm going to need my energy for tomorrow's run. I can't help but think I will end up falling off the wagon... A terrifying thought. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy