Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Mother Daughter Day

Ryleigh and I spent the morning together on Saturday. It was amazing. She cried Friday morning at home because a really important friend to her picks on her when she has her "best" friend around. My heart broke for her. The worst part it, this was the first time she really complained about this situation. I got thinking, I wonder if I gave her extra love on those days, I wonder if her attitude at home those days was less than perfect and I was hard on her. I decided that she needed to feel really special and loved, so I found a sitter for Devan so Ry and I could spend some quality time together. Ryleigh decided to dress like her American Girl Doll Isabelle, she looked adorable. She told me her dream day would be to go to the AG store and or be on the cover of the AG magazine <3. Devan parted with Nanny and Ryleigh and I wasted no time heading out. We stopped at Walmart to buy the sun glasses Ry has seen a few days before next we hit up Duncan Donuts and then to Sally's for some spray in hair color. We sprayed the bottom layer of her hair pink like her AG doll. Next Ry had her first manicure at a salon. She was so cute and big sitting in her chair watching every move. I don't get a lot of one on one with my kids but when I do I appreciate them even more. Ryleigh is such a sweet little girl. We did some shopping and went for a walk down by the water in Camden. Ryleigh really enjoyed looking at all the store fronts and exploring. I haven't been to Camden in a while other than for photography class, I was surprised at how much it as changed. Last, we ate Subway and headed to pick up Uncle Isaac. Ryleigh enjoyed her day with my as much as I enjoyed it. She skipped along happily taking full advantage of being the center of attention. She was so polite the whole time. I wish I could relive that day, every other day ;) Next up is my day with Devan. She had spent the day with Nanny, she wore poor Nanny out shopping and of course HAD to stop by the animal shelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy