Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Monday, May 26, 2014

The weekend

This weekend was so relaxing and fun. It's amazing what an extra day will do for ya! Friday night we stopped by Karen's to hang out while Daddy drove out to Liberty to meet up with Grandpa.

Saturday morning we went to Katie's to get my hair dyed and cut. A little girl time is great. Jenny, Katie, Bret the girls and I had breakfast pizza YUM. hours later, lots of hair gone, bellies full, nails painted, Frozen and Hotel Transylvania later we headed back to our house.

Randi, Cody and Hai baby came over to dye T shirts for our upcoming NH trip. They left around 9:00 and we crashed.

Sunday I met another Katie at the park where her little lady Reece played with my girls. She had asked me to take some pictures of her and Reece. I did a couple shoots for photography class so I agreed. Photography classes are on hold for the moment :( Boo, the girls have games most Monday's and when it comes to myself and my girls, they come first. I can't imagine not seeing every swing, every run every little everything.

Sunday afternoon we met Randi and the kids again for some fun at Walker park, A walk through my least favorite town (Camden) A bunch of snobby ass rich people. Seriously we had a group of adults cut us and our kids off sending our kids in different directions away from our reach in the street. Just because you have money doesn't mean you can be a total douche... I just said douche on my blog :/ No exaggeration most of them were just that.

Sunday the girls and Cody decided they hadn't spent enough time together so they had a sleep over together and I went home to run, only to have the worlds worst headache ever so no run.

Monday, picked up my girls, ran, visited with Karen. Had the girls next door over to play, cleaned, a quick dinner and a blog post :)

Now for another run when Daddy gets home.

I tried not letting my lack of exercise get me down this weekend. I am normally an early riser but I guess we all needed our rest this weekend. Once I was up it was too nice to be in the basement on my treadmill and Chris worked all weekend so I took the weekend off. Back at it. Whoot Whoot. Bring on a short week only to lead to another long weekend. Puffin Cruise next week with three second grade classrooms.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy