Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Softball year one


We have finally graduated from T ball to softball :) The girls coach is amazing with the girls. I can't wait to see how far they come. I didn't see it happen but Devan came up to me saying she got hit in the head with a softball :( poor kid. She must have been feeling overwhelmed because she had a bit of a melt down. She was calm but cried saying she didn't want to play anymore. I told her there was no way she could quit 20 minutes into her first practice. She kept trying, I was proud of her. She stepped cautiously up to the plate to bat, she swung a few times and missed but got to run. Ryleigh hit her ball first swing. They both are getting good at catching the ball. I say they will be pretty good by the end of the season.



I'm excited to see them grow in sports! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy