Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Saturday, May 31, 2014

The Last Day in May

Today is May 31st, it is warm and sunny. I feel promise in the air that summer will soon be here. I could relive today over and over. Nothing spectacular happened other than warm sun rays, family and relaxation. I don't relax well, today when I felt my mind wander I thought, stop and live in this moment. It's the weekend, there is nothing to be done but enjoy the three days I have off.

I started the day getting up at 6:00, everyone else was still sleeping when I woke up. I text Karen to see if she was ready to run. I threw on running clothes and woke the girls up to eat and get dressed for softball.

6:20: Run time. Three miles

6:50 Home to shower and get dressed

7:30 Girls hair, water bottles and snacks

8:00 leave for the field, stop at the store for COFFEE

8:15 Softball pics

9:00 Game

11:20 Game is finally over :) THEY WON!

12:00 Lunch

12:45, trampoline fun (and cat nap, such a warm place to lay) bike ride with my girls, Popsicle time.

3:00 Walmart run AND a Subway sandwich, I was Starvin'

4:30 Visit at Karen's

5:00 making dinner

5:30 blog post.

Next up is a big ol fat relaxing evening :) Maybe another run too. Ahh Sweet summer time :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy