Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Toll House Cookie's


 Toll House cookies are a very favorite childhood pass time for me. I moved frequently and this is one of the things that followed us wherever we went. From little bitty until I graduated I have made these cookies. My brother, sister and I were (well from what I remember) self sufficient in the cookie making department. We LOVED to make these for our Mom.  I remember one time in particular my mom was curled up reading a book waiting for the cookies to me done, we were so proud. Now that I am a mom myself I am sure that memory was a little different for her.  It is time to train the girls and pass down the Toll House torch. We are not even close to ready to let them fly solo making cookies but they will get here ;)

Now here's for hoping these cookies are gone before tomorrow. I am not a fan of warm chocolate chip cookies. I always go for the day old in a jar accompanied by a piece of bread for perfect storage, add a glass of milk and you have a perfect treat.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy