Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall Traditions






I love the feeling of fall ... well not the actual cold feeling but the smells, colors, traditions, baking, and knowing we are on our way to another holiday season.

Some of our traditions are apple picking, which we did this year with my sister Sarah and my cute as can be nephew Brayden aka Brady Bear.


My girlies


Me, Brady, Ry and Dev

Another Tradition is heading to the pumpkin patch for some more picking traditions. We go with the girls Nanny Chris's mom to pick pumpkins every year. Its funny at the pumpkin patch they have a picture of the girls hanging up from last year in their dresses and long sleeved shirts. This year they were bundled, wearing long johns, hats, scarfs and a winter coat. lol I hope this is not a sign of what this winter is going to be like.


Ryleigh Girl

Devy doo

The girls and I love to bake on the would rather be home then out visiting and to cold to go outside days. Some of our favorites so far this year are Banana Bread, apple crisp, apple sauce, cookies, and or course it doesn't take any cooking but makes a huge mess monkey munch.

Another tradition that is more your and Daddy's is jumping in the leaves. When Mommy you and Nanny were at the pumpkin patch Daddy raked 3 big piles of leaves for you to jump in.

Devy Doo

Ryleigh Girl

A tradition started for our family when you were still in my belly, I was 8 months along at a pumpkin carving party hosted by your Grammy Kate. Auntie Sarah painted my belly as a pumpkin. You guys were so cute. I passed the torch down to My best friend/sister in law Crystal when she was pregnant with my nephew Julian.

Crystal(auntie, best friend, sister in law) Sean(Uncle Bud,My big brother) and Julian(Cuz)


Mommy at 8 months with my little princesses / pumpkins.


This one is of Daddy and I, its not a great pic, it is in your scrap book so I couldn't scan it.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like all of you had a fun day. Oh, I like the pumpkin belly pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha thanks. The pumpkin pics were a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy