Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Monday, October 19, 2009

A tribute to the little man who stole my heart first on March 28th 2004


This post is a tribute to my nephew Brayden Richard Bartlett

Brady was huge almost 9 pounds born on March 28th 2004
He had tons of blonde hair.
He was born to my big sister Sarah
and stole his aunties heart right away.

I am sad sometimes when I think of all the time I spent with Brady before the girls.
Brady is such a cutie and super smart.
When he was first born my sister and I called him Gossie because he looked
so much like the little Gosling in the childrens book Gossie

Brady is now almost 5, where has the time gone?
He cries every time his mommy leaves him with me
which breaks my heart because I am his auntie, I feel like
I let him down bringing twins into this world just
10 months after his birth.

Two playmates right Brady, lol maybe someday.
I think its the girls crazy giggles and girlie whines
is what intimidates you.
We see a quick hug between you sometimes though
which melts our hearts.


Brady you are such a big boy now, I am so proud of you. You have come so far,
the world is yours to conquer and I know you will. You are so smart. I love that you come up to me and have me hug you in my arms and squeeze you over and over. I love our silly little games we play that make you giggle.
I have been there for a lot of your firsts Brady and plan on being here for a lot more.
I love you so much Brady Bear.





1 comment:

  1. He is so handsome. God bless him.

    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy