Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Once again its a new nephew



Julian Ryan Anderson

I remember hanging out with my best friend and always saying we were like sisters. I think it is every girls dream that your best friend really was your sister. Crystal aka Britt and I have had many memories, My favorite times with you are when we laughed so hard it hurt. But there are a couple memories that stand out more then any. My favorite, the day you married my big brother, my Bud my best pal growing up. Sean and I were inseparable, he taught me correctly how to build a sturdy lego house, how to get into trouble now and then, and the most important what it was like to have a big brother.

Another favorite that ties for first place, is the day my little Nephew Julian was born. I remember looking at him and seeing Sean so much, it brought back lots of memories. Julian was so cute, I waited all day to see him but it was well worth it.





Julian and I didn't get to spend as much time together when he was little where I had the girls, they are two years apart. I would come over and visit you but it wasn't the same as it was when Brady was little and I could have him all to myself. I loved showing Brady off I was so proud of him. The girls started pre school in September which opened up a whole new window of opportunity. I get the one on one I have always wanted with Julian. Julians first sleep over was canceled because his mommy said that being pregnant she could not leave him if he cried when she left. He had spent the whole day with us and was going home with his mom and would come back the next morning for another day while his mommy was working... that's what we thought. Julian refused to go home with his mommy. He wanted to stay and have some fun lol. We had a lot of fun. The girls went to school the next day for 4 hours and I got to hang out with Julian. I love and appreciate the time I had to bond with Julian.

Julian is a silly little boy... all boy, he loves to get dirty and play out side. He is quite a talker too. Getting to spend so much time with him made me realize how fast he is growing up. I love you so much Juli Bean. You have a sibling on the way that we are going to soon find out if it is a boy or a girl. Deep down I want it to be a girl. It would remind me so much of when Sean and I were little. I know you are going to be an awesome big brother Julian. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy