Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Open House

I could kick myself for forgetting my camera tonight and my ipod. I managed to snap two pictures with my phone that pretty much suck considering I missed tons of great pictures. Last year at open house the girls were shy, timid and apprehinsive about showing us around. This year they acted like they owned the school. Devan stated it was time to roll when we were done in Ryleigh's class and skipped up the hall to show of her class. Ryleigh showed us everything, right down to her triangle pencil she has for writing. They both read us stories, they did a GREAT job! Our little girls are growing up too fast. I have never seen a class as organized as Devan's. There is nothing out of place... NOTHING. Everything is perfectly lined in totes and color coordinated. I loved her classroom. Ryleigh and Devan are so stinkin' cute running up and hugging each of their friends. They get so excited to see each other! 

Devan's story about Kitty's 

Ryleigh's apple.


We have been busy but I am real bad about dragging the camera along : (  I am hoping to snap a few shots before the week ends! I have been late at work 2 nights this week, I also met some girls from my old job for dinner last night. It was nice to catch up! Out early tomorrow and Friday! I must take some pictures. I am sure this weekend will bring time with family where we have a several birthdays to celebrate! Grammy, Auntie Crystal and Samantha's 4th birthday. 

Soccer starts soon! As well as Girl Scouts let the fun begin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy