Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

September 15th 2012 A Day With Family.


It was just the ladies and I this morning while Daddy crashed after a long 12 hour night shift. There was NOTHING for breakfast in the house where I had not been shopping. This reminds me that I never went today so there is still NOTHING to eat. Oh well, I will figure that out in the morning. The girls and I had breakfast at Moody's YUM.

Next we headed to Liberty to wish Grammy a happy birthday.


The girls missed their Uncle Isaac, so much! 


Oh and the birthday girl 



I managed to grab a couple pictures of Isaac and Mum (neither was very happy about my request) Pictures are so important, time will fly and so many memories will be forgotten. 

They both were laughing. 


LOVE THEM

Grammies house is so eclectic, I have nothing on my walls, it's hard to believe my mother and I are related sometimes. 
I hope someday her craftiness and creativity wears off on me.





We had a dinner from my childhood, english muffin pizza's. We talked today about how we never had real pizza when my brother, sister and I grew up. It was always english muffin pizza's 




Warren has family up and they bought a bunch of Lobster! I love Lobster so I ate two. 

Devan requested snuggle time, she does this almost everyday. Even if I am in the middle of something, when she gets the desire to snuggle she demands I find the time right then. I love it!


We had a great day together, I wont lie though it would have been much easier without three kids when we went shopping!  We make it out to Liberty less and less these days : ( I love spending time with family, I would love to go see everyone more often! I think next weekend has some plans brewing up that include a sleepover! I miss my niece and nephew to pieces so I hope our plans work out! Thanks for having us over Grammy! We will be back soon, we need a craft day! I think I need to take a day off when the all of the kids are in school and Mum and I can craft in silence for one day. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for spending the dAY with us, Rebecca. Great pics. I love you all so very much. xoxo Mom

    ReplyDelete

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy