Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

They want a dog in the worst way.

They want a dog in the worst way and they are getting one, at the end of October when they are ready. I am not really a huge dog fan, then again I was not a cat fan. I like Ron Whites take, I love my dog, I don't give a crap about yours. I don't have a dog yet to like but I know he (we are getting a male) will grow on me. No doubt the girls will love him to the moon and back. Debi brought over her black lab pup a few weeks ago and Devan yelled look Mom, Mittens has a mohawk. HA HA. Her hair was standing up on end. She was very curious about the pup but she was ready to stand her ground. In the end I think she will like having a playmate here.... I hope.

I brought the ladies to the bus stop today and Cody insisted on visiting the girls. We live right next door to each other and he has become pretty accustomed to the girls this summer due to them being there while a work. He is just a bit spoiled.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy