Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

10/11/12

Ah, this picture makes me love fall even more then I already do.

Love these ladies!

They're getting SO big. 
 
I love seeing the Library book choices. These are Ry's picks. She always picks a book for Devan,  love her. She loves Halloween stories. 

Devan is in to horses this year big time! Can you tell? 


The girls were so kind and loving to each other last night. Devan told Ry she was her princess and waited on her hand and foot, she also let her have a sip of her water at the table. 

On a not so positive note... Devan said Bastard at school today.
I think I need to find something better to call the dog when he pee's on the floor for the 3rd time in a day. 

Devan is a little class clown this year! I asked her teacher how she is fitting in and said she has a HUGE personality! This makes me a happy Momma. 

Ry is her kind hearted self. She makes friends easily and takes her school work seriously. I love them so much. 

Their reading skills are AWESOME. They have come so far. I love reading at night especially Monday's when they get new books from the library. They read them to me now!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy