Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

October Already

I can't believe October is already here. We are in full planning mode for Halloween cotumes and Christmas lists. Both girls want to be La La Loopsy characters this year. They usually change their minds a time or two. I have asked them to make sure that is what they want to be, I plan on starting their costumes soon. Due to the cheesy ugly costumes available, I will be making the girls this year! I have big plans pictured perfectly in my head, we will see how they turn out.

I am having some "blog issues" I have run out of space, I have to option to purchase more, I am not sure what my options are or how to find out. I want to jump right in and sign up to pay a monthly fee but I am apprehensive, maybe there is a better option. SO in the meantime I can't post pictures of my ladies like I wish I could. :(  I guess that should give me motivation to solve this issue.

Soccer started, and has abrubtly stopped, not because they don't want to play but because we have had so much rain : ( so far both games the girls would have had have been cancelled. I am hoping this Sat, they will have a game. Nanny is taking the girls Sat after their game to the Pumpkin Parade in Damariscotta. Chris will be working, this leaves me all to myself. I think I will grab some supplies and get started on a few projects. I have my print release form! I can go to Staples and print out pics to put on canvas! If this turns out good I have some plans for Christmas presents using this method.

From now until I fix my blog issues, it will be all words no picture... this is sad. I have been taking them. A stream of posts will come in once I can post pics again I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy