Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Off the beaten path

The girls are having a sleep over tonight with one of their very best friends. Chris and I decide to go wheeling. We drove into the woods on an abandoned four wheeler trail to find a cove on the pond not far from our house. The trail got a little rougher then I was comfortable with. Like usual I found myself waiting in the woods for Chris to go over the tipsy rough terrain. We found a beautiful sandy cove that hasn't been touched in years. We dipped our feet in and took in the peace and quite. Chris and I argued (laughed) about me being the one to drive. I told him it was no fun to just ride so as much as he hated to he let me drive while he rode on the back if the wheeler. What a good boy ;)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy