Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Chop Chop goodbye long locks


Sooo I have been wanting to cut the girls hair for a while now and every time I chicken out. My sister has always cut my hair and today she gave me a trim and I decided to let her do the girls. Their hair was half way down their back and usually messy. They wore it up a lot but the updo's just weren't that cute when their hair was long. Every time they wore their hair down I would straighten it. They didn't mind this at all but I didn't think it was very appropriate for 4 year olds. I love the new hair a lot but it still stings to look at pics of their hair long. My sister wasn't thrilled with the outcome and wants to take them to have a cute little bob, but I am pretty satisfied. After all it took a couple minutes to throw in some pig tails after tonight's bath.



 

 

Ha ha Devan being silly. "What did you do mom?"

4 comments:

  1. oh, I love it!! especially in pig tails!! sooo precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so cute. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute....I love the shorter length on my girls too. Less tangles:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I love it!! I wish my girls hair was thicker so I cold give them a more stylish cut.

    ReplyDelete

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy