Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Winter fun! And my cutie girls thoughts

Ryleigh and I made this fort about a week ago when we ended up with over a foot of snow! We have had pretty awesome snow storms so far. I kind of like the feeling of being snowed in... the rest of the world doesn't matter just being home with your family does. Chris and I took the girls out to play Chris plowed the driveway Devan sat in a pile of snow "her castle" and Ry helped me.



So I woke up this morning to Devan poking me. I sat up to give her a hug and she said "Mom my heart is beating fast, I think I am going with the angels." Lately they have been thinking about their Nannies dog and cousin grace that are no longer with us which is what I think brought this on. She is so cute I love her so much. Needless to say she is fine.

Devan "Hey mom come listen to this song it is so beautiful it is making me cry" She has such an appreciation for music.

Ryleigh " Mom I want a little brother and if you have one I will give him my yellow silky blankie. But not my pink one." "and mom I will pick up all my small toys and put them on my top shelf."

Devan "Daddy says not till mommy is done with school and has a new motorcycle Ryleigh Girl."

The things they say are just too cute. I go back and forth wanting a baby. Right now I want one really bad but It would be completely unpractical until I finish school. Also I think about when the girls are grown up and I am a Grammy. I want to be able to divide my attention up between just a few grandchildren so I can be super involved. Today I want another baby tomorrow I wont lol

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I am on the same boat, today want a baby and tomorrow, NO. Let's see what happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little sayings! and I am with you - I want another baby today and then tomorrow, it changes. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am right there with you. I go back and forth too. Maybe the time will right for both of us at the same time down the road and we can share stories :)

    And I love their sweet sayings!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the sweet things they say! Gotta love it:)

    ReplyDelete

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy