Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Dr ordered me to take it easy

So I went to the Drs the other day thinking I had some major woman problems. Cramps were unbearable and all of the time. I could deal with that until the sharp pains happened. I made in appointment and headed in not thinking that what I heard was even a possibility. I have the start of two hernias. They are bulging and coming through the "rings" but have not broke through. I have to take it easy because even lifting the girls could make the hernia pop through. Ewwww just the thought makes me cringe. Funny I didn't know what happened before and never took it easy. Now I am afraid to move. The worst part I can't exercise anymore. The pain I felt while exercising was the hernia's and they hurt... I am so bummed. I want another opinion I am only 24 to me it seams ridiculous not to have it taken care of now. Part of me wants to lift the girls work out and have it pop through so I can have the surgery. They say over time it could strengthen and heal on it's own. I have never heard of a hernia fixing it's self. I guess this is common for woman who have had C sections. In the mean time I am brining the girls to school I foresee a major melt down when I drop them off. Devan likes to be carried... maybe this is a good thing Sorry Devan you are walking today.

2 comments:

  1. your girls are beautiful!! i got your blog from cafemom and thought that i would stop by. i loved it so much...im a new follower! hope you enjoy my blog just as much...

    http://simplyblessedwithchaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! That stinks....and it really is difficult to tell a mom not to lift anything, especially your kids!!

    ReplyDelete

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy