Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Kindergarten has begun!

The girls started school on Wednesday, on Tuesday we all rode the bus to school for a couple hours for a visit. It brought back memories of riding the bus with Chris way back in elementary school. One of my very best friends from school just bought a house down the rode from us she she and her Son Elijah also rode with us. Ryeigh and Devan are in separate classes this year, there are three classes and it just to happened that Elijah was not in either of their classes : /  Elijah has a big sister Bekah who is in first grade this year and when the bus pulls up to our house you can see both Bekah and Elijah's faces glued to the windows smiling ear to ear waiting for the girls to join them on the bus. Tanya, Elijah and Bekah's mom and I are so excited that our kids get to share their elementary experiences together.

The girls classes are night and day from each other which has my OCD flaring up a bit but I know they will do just fine.

A converstation or two from the first day of school

Ryleigh: "Devan my best friend this year is a boy and I picked him to be my best friend because he is cute."
Devan: "Why don't you ask him to be your boyfriend?"
Ryleigh: "Because I don't want a boyfriend, you can have him"
Devan: " I would have to break up with Cameron."
Ryleigh: " Cameron moved to Alaska Devan so you are all good"
Devan: "Mom how long does it take to get to Alaska?"
Mommy: " I don't want to hear the term boyfriend for another 15 years"

The girls reaction to Daddy picking them up on Wednesday afternoon.
"Why are you here already?"  (the girls are in an after school program and can be there until 5:30 every night. Where it was the first day Chris went to pick them up earlier around 4 so they wouldn't miss us.... I guess they were all set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy