Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Stress

Today I just can't shake the stress. Chris is starting night shifts tonight which always makes things more stressful. I like to have his company here at night and the girls miss him terribly. The only plus sides to nights is he can get the girls on the bus in the morning which means I get to work earlier and don't start when we are knee deep in patients already. My patience is thin today and I am trying to get ahead of myself so I can relax and enjoy the evening with the girls but there are a million things to do hanging over my head and I can't find the motivation for any of it. All I want to do is sit and do nothing but my OCD will get the best of me. I am off to finish my load of laundry, make sure the girls have shower, pick up from dinner and pack lunches and get out outfits for tomorrow.  Can I just say that I totally understand my moms need for us to play outside.... The girls are so cute with starting school but having 2 almost 6 year olds running through our anything but large house is a bit overwhelming at times. Especially since now that they are in school all day and want to be with us in the evenings our living room is usually turned into a bus, school or a camp site. I think I will relax this evening by listening to lithium on Sirius radio and make hair clips. :)  That is, when the two cutest kindergartners are in bed ; )

I love you Ryleigh and Devan (oh boy you are fighting again, I guess I should go play referee)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy