Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Little Ladies Hair Clips.

What started out as providing hair clips for the girls new school clothes quickly went to a hobby mixed with a little OCD... then to hopefully a craft fair project. I have made hundreds of these bows. I started with a basic style adding colors and patterns. You should see me at the craft store I am in total concentration and the OCD comes out a little lol. I have made as of today 4 sets of 10, 6 clip packs plus 10, 2 clip birthday packs and 4, 7 clip packs of days of the week. That is a total of 288 and I have many more ideas with different styles to make as well. I wanted to get all of these done before moving on to other styles. Some of the names I have come up with for color patterns are Sugar and Spice, Funky Town and more. I am excited to have a hobby, between work and kids there is not a lot of mommy time but I love doing this so much I MAKE TIME. I hope to find a great craft fair to hit up this winter, I am trying to convince Momma to make some crafts too. After all I do get a lot of my craftiness from her! I am willing to guess by the huge amount she had stuffed into her basket the other night at AC Moore she will be crafting up a storm. She was a lucky duck though she got all of her stuff for 40% off! I was really excited for her and can't wait to see her creations. Look for us this year craft fair... somewhere.



Set of 2 Birthday Party Hair Clips. 
Perfect for your little princess's birthday or a friends!



Days of the week. 
Anything days of the week is always fun for kids!


Sugar and Spice.
Set of 6 bows in this really cute pattern.


This is a REALLY girly set.
Again set of six. Not yet named.





Funky Town. 
Fun for girly girls or girls that think pink is overrated!



Pink and Brown
Again not named and will have one more added to make a six pack. 

None of these bows have been added to clips yet, I will be ordering a huge bulk order of clips soon. It takes no time to attach these to clips.

As of now I have 10 of each of the six packs made up. I have a few of the days of the week and 10 birthday sets. I will be making more of these then adding some more really fun clips!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy