Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

School pictures.

So tomorrow is school picture day, I have always envisioned myself as one of those mom's at the school fixing their child's hair before getting their picture taken. A little reality added and  I don't even get to do the girls hair before they go to school. I guess I glorified school picture day in my mind.  I have to work in the morning and Chris is getting the girls ready for school.  I am a little bummed that I can't get the girlies ready myself but I am really happy they have a daddy involved enough to be willing to do their hair and walk them to the bus stop <3

On another note Chris took me fishing today and I caught my first bass, two and a half pounds! I also caught 2 pickerels.  We had a great day together, while Nanny and the girls went to the ocean to look for sea shells and have a picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy