Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

ELF ON THE SHELF

While black Friday shopping my sister in law asked me if the girls had and Elf on the shelf doll. I have seen the idea before but have never seen a kit before. It was late and they were expensive in my opinion so I passed up the option to buy one. THEN I saw all the wonderful ideas on pinterest and wanted one real bad. I stopped by the gift shop at work today and they had elves so I picked up a girl elf! I stuck some mailing labels on the bag it came in along with a piece of peppermint gum to make her smell like she was straight from the North Pole. I wrote a letter to the girls and popped her in the mail before the girls got off the bus. When they got off the bus we checked the mail and they knew right away when they saw the address that they had received an elf! Ryelighs reaction makes me laugh! She said I'm not going to fight with my sister until after Christmas. Lol They love Pippa very much and are making sure to behave in front of her! I can't wait to let the fun begin when they head to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy