Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

This year we had Thanksgiving at my Mom's house. It was a beautiful day outside so the kids were in and out all day. It was a very laid back, stress free day! There was a lot of laughter.

We have a lot to be thankful for, two health children, a home, everything we need and more.

Ryleigh is most thankful for her family and house.
Devan is most thankful for her sister and her pets.

On the way to my Mom's Devan announced that she thinks everyone should forget about Christmas until Thanksgiving is over. As a child I understood the importance of Thanksgiving but that statement never would have left my mouth. I am a proud Momma.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy