Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Little Characters.

So my kids are little comedians, they keep me in stiches... here are just a few of their conversations from the night.

 
 
Devan's take on the election.
Devan, "Ryleigh, did you vote in your class today?" Ryleigh, "no Devan we didn't" Devan, "well I did, I voted for... mom what's his name again, oh wait never mind Obama, that Mitt Romney is creepy looking"

Ryleigh's take on the election.
"Mom what does yes on 1 mean, what does no on one mean?" Me "Well... do you know what gay means?" Ryleigh, "uh like when you sell a house, are they for sale signs mom?" Me, "yes Ry, and you don't be prejudiced against those for sale signs..." when she is a little older I will read between the lines and teach her it is not OK to judge people. (she has a big mouth, I know the whole school would have known what gay was if I told her... and we may have a few ticked parents calling. Not all families are voting yes on 1.
That is all people, the one and only political post from our house this year.
 
 
Ryleigh comes in the room in her towel after a shower with her jammies in hand, Devan is in the middle of taking ANOTHER video of herself and she asked Ry to sing. Ryleigh screams at her that she is not even dressed and pouts. Devan says yup that's going on facebook ha ha. 
 
 
Devan asks me as I am sitting at the computer, Mom do you mind that the puppy is licking his butt under your chair? 
 
SERIOUSLY Devan ... yes I do... 
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy