Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Band Aid Pep Talk.

Seeing your baby break down sad about things she can't even pin point because of pure exhaustion is heart wrenching. Melt downs are rare for my girls and last night's was due to hair washed in buns and perfect sisters that do it all. :( Sad, if I could only wish that my girls would never doubt that anyone in this world was more worthy then them, especially their twin sister. I try to make sure they know, I can't imagine having a favorite child or thinking one was more beautiful or talented then the other.  I explain that they both have separate things that makes me beam with pride and because one of them may have strengths over her sister in one aspect doesn't mean she doesn't kick her sisters butt in other aspects.


Here is a picture of Devan snuggled up with her Momma getting a pep talk on life and snuggling away her tears. For now this is all she needs and that makes my heart smile.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy