Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Life 6/22/2013

Definitely bed time :/ Ryleigh and Devan are so tired... and it's showing. It took them three and a half hours to clean their room... which they have already messed up. Now they are mad I am making them pick up what they have out before bed. Their argument, they want to play with the same things tomorrow and it took a long time to set up. My argument... I don't care, it just took you three and a half hours of non stop encouragement for you to clean your room, obviously because you NEVER pick up.  I hear complaining and slamming around coming from their room but they are doing what they were told. This weekend has been packed full of fun. Fireworks, Warren day, lake, park and friends but boy have the attitudes been in full swing. I wont lie, part of it is me. Must be in the air. Now to finish up the house work before bed so I don't feel bad being lazy tomorrow. I generally do not like to sleep in, I like to be up early not wasting any of my two days off. Lately I have needed my sleep. It must be due to the fact that we have been on the run non stop on the weekends for over a month now. The girls have already had a great summer and it has really just started. :) On another note the dog was on my &%# list. Not even his fault, he is hairy... and I HATE cleaning on my days off. It would take a whole day off to clean the house to make me happy, this would leave one day to run errands and actually enjoy time with my girls. However today the dog let me vacuum him, SO he is now off the list... for now.  One more day to enjoy my family before it is back to work.. which is like pure hell these days. That is another story... and technically because they think I actually care... I am not supposed to mention work on any social networking sites and or blogs.  BLOG = life... but just not work.  I am pretty sure this post just sums up just how I feel this weekend. I need to cut out the negativity and enjoy life. Sometimes that is easier said then done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy