Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

I'm officially addicted

To .... Couponing! You can save so much money. This week I spent $154.00 and got. $250.00 worth of groceries. All name brand too. I got snacks for school and lunches to last the month. Before coupons I never spent $150.00 and felt good about what we got. I hit up Rite Aid today and bought a light up Pillow pet regularly priced at $29.00 for 7 bucks. I ended up with tons of stuff and saved 80 dollars. I don't think I will ever shop again without coupons. I always use them when buying online too! I was a throw the coupons away girl for years. Or cut them with intentions to use them and never do. I switched grocery stores ... Something I had been wanting to do for a while but hate not knowing where stuff is... My grocery store was being remodeled so I made the choice to switch. The sales and coupons always match up and I save a ton now! Makes me so happy.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy