Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Best Friends


Devan and Ryleigh share a best friend, Marissa AKA Marissy <3 they love each other so much. Tonight Marissa got off the bus with the girls before soccer. They were all so excited giggling and running around like nothing else mattered. <3 These three girls are SO adorable, I love them all!  





I remember thinking about sending the girls over to their friends houses and how terrifying the idea of letting them go was. Jen, Marissa's mom is great with the girls :) she is like a second Mom! I trust her with my kids 100% it's nice to have someone I can count on if I need help with the girls or just someone to talk to! I guess things worked out great for everyone. I love having Marissa over, we just carry on with our routines and she fits right in :) tonight I got after school snuggles from three girls instead of two! We love you Marissa!!!! 


I think we are about due for a sleep over :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy