Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

SECOND GRADE

Taking off ten days before the girls went back to school was great but not well planned. It was a sad day for this Momma. I missed my girls like the first days of daycare, missed my girls :( I thought about them all day and couldn't wait to get out of work to hear about their day. When they got off the bus it was story after story!!! They had a great day which makes me very happy. Ryleigh said, "My teacher isn't that bad, she is actually nice. (she had the dreaded teacher) I didn't miss you at all, I didn't miss my whole family because school is so fun. I can't wait to go back, like now, can I go back right now"? Devan "My teacher is so laid back and Madison is in my class" Yayy so happy they love school and can't wait to go back. Pictures below :) The girls picked these outfits out because Daddy mentioned liking them during their new school fashion show. I asked them this morning if they wanted to wear matching outfits because they could pick whatever they wanted. They obviously opted for matching outfits. Tomorrow they agreed to let Momma pick :) I am REALLY excited for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy