Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Instadump



I post a crap ton of pictures on Instagram now and I realized today that if I never print them, which I most likely won't, those memories will be lost so here is my Instagram photo dump. 
Queens Ann's lace ... I've been getting bunches of this by fistfuls :) 

My cuties all ready for school. Week two is almost over and we still haven't gone through all of their new clothes. 


OPEN HOUSE!!!!! 















A secret fort the girls found with friends. Seeing their excitement over this was pretty awesome. 


A brand new baby for our family! Welcome Levi! My newest nephew. Brayden and I hid him in Brayden's bed and told their mom we lost him. Brayden thought this was great! 






This next picture never made it to Instagram but it should :) it's Ry and I snuggling :) this week has been challenging with school and bullies so we enjoy a lot of snuggles! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy