Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Some nights

As a mom or parent, some nights are better than others. You have nights you run yourself ragged and when you finally lay down you lay awake and think of numerous situations that you could have handeled differently.  Tonight as I was watching and listening to Ryleigh read a book I realized that sooner then I am willing to accept the girls are going to grow up. They will no longer have little innocent kid in them. I listened to her read in her sweet, confident and enthusiastic but still small, shaky voice, feeling both proud and sad at the same time. I look forward to every stage but I am really going to miss the little girl stage. I love the witty things they say and how in love they are with their parents. Last night Devan said "I don't  like Rys new teacher. She is weird, she has a weird look in her eyes, and she she yells she sounds like a dying chicken" seriously kid. Tonight was one of those nights that I wished were a much longer day. We spent time together at Karens in the pool, searched for bugs, rode bikes, READ A LOT and loved each other. I thanked the girls for being such good girls tonight and they thanked me for being so good too. I get snuggles galore right now. I am so proud of my girls and love them so very much. I know I am going to look back and long to relive days like today :/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy