Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Devy Doo's Day

A few fews back Ry and I had our mother daughter day while Devan was with Nanny. Due to schedules and such Ry stayed with Daddy for my and Devan's day. She gets a day with her Nanny this weekend.

Devan wanted me to pick out what we were doing. We started off with mini golf. She was less than impressed with the idea but quickly changed her mind when she realized how much fun it was. Next we grabbed an ice cream, played at the park and walked the breakwater. The breakwater was my favorite thing we did. I got to walk hand and hand with her and listen to her every word. The lighthouse was open so we were able to climb up to the top to take a look. So cool. On the way back Devan fell in a crack and scraped he poor little leg. I piggy backed her most of the way back. I ended up getting a little workout. It's so amazing to spend one on one with the girls. I love hearing what they have to say and letting them do what they want. They don't have anything to hold them back. They love our days together too. Devan's only request was to go to Goodwill. She wanted to check out the Beanie Babies ;)

This weekend Devan and I will attend a birthday party while Ry gets her day with Nanny. I can't wait to spend more time with her. Next up Ry will get a day with Mom while Devan gets a day with Dad.









I put my camera up after getting ice cream. I snapped a couple pictures with my phone. I'm glad that I ditched the camera although I did miss some good pictures ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy