Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Headed to the Mountains

My mind is in overdrive right now. I have packed and cleaned like a mad woman tonight. Plus the girls had softball practice. 

Friday we head to the Attitash Mountain Village Resort for 4 nights! My sister in law Crystal, friend Randi and all of our kids. Story Land here we come!

Tonight was a great night at softball. Devan and Ry both got hits! Devan went from jumping back three feet at every pitch to a perfect stance and concentration to wailing the balls. She is so proud of herself. It makes me so happy to know she has that feeling of satisfaction from overcoming fear and putting one hundred percent in the game. Ryleigh was such a good sport! She was very encouraging. She is doing really well herself! Learning to swing not chop. 

Ahhh my  heart feels great tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy