Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

OCD overload.

The girls got a sand and water table and the day it came it was pouring buckets. I happed to be babysitting my cousin Rhiannons little boy Hunter. He was so upset that his mom had gone. When the Fedex truck pulled into the driveway with the huge box we couldn't wait for the sun to come out. We opened it up and put it together in the living room on a tarp. The kids LOVED it. It really didn't make that big of a mess and I survivded with little to no stress. It stopped a screaming three year old! I would much rather sweep up a little sand than listen to non stop crying.

2 comments:

  1. That was a great idea and the kids enjoy it.

    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun to me. I guess I would allow it too if if meant a lil' sad baby would be happy :) And as long as there were lots of towels handy.

    ReplyDelete

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy