Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Nothing short of steak and tatters for my girls

Steak and tatters

Ever since the girls were babies they have been rather picky about what they eat. Dreams of throwing together a quick meal are out the window. The girls refuse to eat a chicken nuggets, french fries, mac and cheese, or any thing else that is easy to make. I think they are some of the only kids out there that cry when we are in town and try to buy them a Happy Meal. Granted I am happy they don't like it because it is horrible for them anyway. I would much rather fill their bellies with healthy food and I love cooking for them.  A  simple meal now and then would be nice. Don't judge, if we are short on time and looking for something quick I will give them shredded wheat. If feels a little odd but I just think about all the kids scarfing down spaghetti o's and realize it is not a bad option.  

1 comment:

  1. Yummy!!! Don't worry sometimes my girls are very picky.

    ReplyDelete

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy