Rainey Twins Est. December 22nd 2005.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pre School




Pre school has begun.


The girls started their first day of pre school yesterday. They were so excited and proud of themselves. My dream came true of getting to dress them alike on their first day of school. Ryleigh said "mom I will wear a dress today but tomorrow I want a pony tail and I am wearing my sneakers."  Three year old's say the cutest things. There was no problem leaving the girls at school they didn't even notice when Mommy and Daddy left. Me on the other hand... I cried like a baby. When we picked them up it was like they were a year older after just one day.



Ryleigh Girl, she is so proud of her self







Devan so proud of her self




Daddy and Devan





Daddy and Ryleigh

Devan

Ryleigh


Grammy and the Girls

3 comments:

  1. So adorable. I love that our girls started pre school on the same day. It was hard for me too. I thought for sure I would cry but it was so hectic I felt overwhelmed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad they had a great time at school and everything went well.

    Love their outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for preschool! Such a big milestone:)

    ReplyDelete

Two beautiful twin girls and a loving Mommy and Daddy